Saturday, May 18, 2013

Popsugar Fitness


I really like Popsugar's site. I think I became a fan because they combined style and pop culture with a fitness channel.  The host, Dr. Zelana Montminy struck me as a nice and relatable person (ie: not annoying) and I liked her attitude. I always end up finding something that catches my eye that motivates me to want to be active. 

Don't be a Lazy Jane
The fact that the segments are relatively short also entice me to try the moves... because if I can find an excuse to NOT TRY something positive that barely leaves a dent in a 24 hour day (...10 minutes out of 1440 min... c'mon) then I have proof that I'm a loser blob taking up space who isn't enjoying life. So... do it! 

One of my fav videos... 10 min, it gets your heart rate up!

I'm still working on my graceful side-kicks. They're very jerky and I can kick higher with my right foot. My left side is lazy. I'm like a marionette with a broken string.

No comments:

Post a Comment