Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Girl catcall

Dear random girl with the pixie bleached hair, nautical-stripe dress and bright yellow blazer who was walking her dog,

You were so cool I HAD to yell at you from my car window as you crossed the street. You were so happy and looked cool. Your outfit was very fresh and perfect for the beautiful spring weather. I'm glad you smiled and accepted my compliment of "Your outfit is soooo cute, you look awesome! Your whole look is perfect!" without scowling and making me feel dumb.

I hope you have a cool life forever.

Best,

Girl in the car who crushed hard.

The look:

The hair, a mix of these two colors with the cut of the latter pic:




The clothes:

Neon Yellow Blazer from Zara, taken from the 18th district  (I LOVE HER + HER BLOG)



No comments:

Post a Comment