Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Ghostwriter has a life and a face

Up until this moment, I have remained fairly anonymous*. To change that, I've decided to post a few pictures I have on my phone. Enjoy. Welcome to my fanclub, whoever you are!


That's me at CVS, buying make-up on a budget

 
Smiling at a wedding

Love face masks!

Frankie

Lulu

*I feel like a narcissist posting about myself and including these pictures... but then, what would be the point of having a blog? I don't really know. A reason I like stalking random people via their blogs (yes, I said stalk) is because it's interesting to get glimpses of other people's lives. It's like when you're walking in the neighborhood and you nonchalantly peer at someones house (because it's there, NOT because you're a gross peeper person)  and you can see a bit of the house through a window... don't you ever wonder what it would be like to be in there at dinner? I always think this during colder months, when houses look cozy, and I wonder what their Thanksgiving's might be like. (Yes? No?) I can call myself out in that most of the blogs I stumble upon and end up following are of very pretty people doing pretty things. Their pictures are cool and properly filtered. I love the illusion of perfection mostly because I can't nail it. Don't worry. I will post ugly pictures of myself too, to keep this blog honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment