Friday, April 5, 2013

Weightless Wallet

Oh. Man.
I just discovered Loly in the sky, a divine loafer shop! The loafers are adorable, a little quirky and chic, and (sort of) affordable (depending on how stingy and/or irresponsible I've been in a given month).

I do not know how I ended up here (I have a gazillion web pages open. It's Friday. It's hard to give a ______ about what I'm paid to do. I am a master maximizer/minimizer of the websites compliance frowns upon... but they haven't stormed in to reprimand me for what I'm looking at, yet. Or ever. I'm that smooth.)

I'm drooling at the mouth because there are loafers that are called my name. This means they are meant for me. Someone was inspired by my name! (This never happens. At Disneyworld, I could never find my name on the personalized magnets or mugs.  My name is: 1. Foreign (because I am the product of tan Frenchies and Italians who settled in South America) 2. Popular in the 1960s-80s, not including the eras where it's been popular in Latin countries 3. A character on Cheers 4. For the record, I like my name!)


And that's how my wallet is weightless.

No comments:

Post a Comment