Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Indulge.


The Ice Cream Dress, courtesy of designer Zac Posen's collaboration with Magnum Ice Cream caught my eye! (But really, was it the ice cream or the glitzy fashion that inspired me..?) Apparently, the dress is valued at $1.5 million and will be worn by a hot Brazilian model during the Tribeca Film Festival in a few weeks. I think this is a very unique concept and quite brilliant, meshing ice cream with beautiful people... I have an unnatural obsession with both! 

In keeping with the pretty people and gold theme... here are a two of my favorite girl crushes wearing goldish-tones:




*Blog ADD* Stalking Eva led me to re-loving the Cartier Love Collection. I think it would be very romantic to receive a Love Bracelet from a serious significant lover (and by that I mean husband, because these puppies are so $$$, and because I like the story and symbolism of the bracelet ie. permanent love).

Have a lovely day. I must go be a work minion now.

No comments:

Post a Comment