Friday, April 26, 2013

Flowers?

I was recently asked what my favorite flowers were, on the off-chance that someone wanted to gift me with a bouquet one day. I had no response for the person, which was embarrassing only because it was such a simple question. I have no olfactory sense (I don't know why. Doctors have tried to figure it out for years.) and because I cannot enjoy the fragrance of flowers, I think I never developed an appreciation for them. They are definitely beautiful and I find the gesture of gifting flowers to be romantic in theory. But, that's it. I also love bright colors and staring at pretty things... but no, you won't intoxicate me with the alluring scent of flower love.

Anyways, I've been on a mission to try to pick a favorite flower(s). I am picking them purely on first impression (courtesy of google image):





Poppies and Bluebells  (ie. wildflowers)



In all honesty, I find all flowers to be pretty. It's the thought that counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment